- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 110g butter
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 tsp green tea (powdered)
- Whisk the caster sugar and powdered green tea well together, and then add butter (room temp.) and mix until smooth.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Add the yolks and stir until incorporated.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes and preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Remove dough from fridge and roll out to 2.5 cm thickness and use cookie cutter to cut out cookie shapes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.