- 1 kg of tiger shrimps
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlics cut into small pieces
- 3 tomatoes ( grated)
- 1 cube maggie (vegetable)
- 6 tbsp white wine
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp dried mint
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped finely)
- 150g feta cheese
- wash shrimps with mixture of warm water and vinegar.
- dry them off with a kitchen towel and then put into a pyrex dish.
- pour olive oil over the shrimps, garlic, oregano, mint and parsley.
- crumble the maggie cube and sprinkle over the shrimps, then the tomatoe and finally crumble the feta and pour over the shrimps.
- pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees, cover the pyrex with aluminum foil and cook for 25-30 minutes.