200ml oil (100ml sunflower oil & 100ml olive oil)
1 cup black olives ( pipless and cut in pieces)
120ml evaporated milk
100ml orange juice
2-3 tsp dried mint
1 onion finely chopped
600ml of plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
- Whisk the eggs until they become white colour
- Add milk, oil, orange juice and mix well.
- Then add olives, mint and onions and again mix well.
- Little by little add the mixture of baking powder and flour to the egg mixture.
- Place in a baking pan or Pyrex and bake at 175 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when you prick the olive pie.