Friday, October 24, 2008

Starting Something New

Well, what can I say ? I too have now been reverted to blogging. I never thought I would be a blogger one day, but hey, why swim upstream when you can go with the flow ?
Having said that, I must admit that I am starting this blog because I have a love for food.....any food in all its forms, and because I was inspired by many other foodie bloggers. Hopefully this will give me an outlet in showing the world what I like and what I experience concerning food.
I pray to the saints to bless this blog and keep it active.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all praise be to the culinary saint.

Anonymous said...

Kyri just told me about your blog and I’m very excited! Good luck to your blogging career!
Being in love with food myself, be sure that I will be checking on your blog regularly!!